Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Legos and Dental Floss..

Caleb (like any other 8 year old boy) is really into Legos right now.. So for Christmas we bought him a Lego Contraption Book..  I don't think there has been a day that he has not created something out of that book.. So today he comes into my room as I am folding laundry and asks-

 "Mom, do we have any string?"
I say-
"For what?"
He says-
"For something I am building"
I say-
"Use Dental Floss"

... about 10 minutes later he comes running in and says "Mom, you gotta' come check this out".. I of course think he has hung Shane or convinced Ian to wrap his finger until it turns blue- so I run with urgency into his room and find one of his best creations yet..  After showing me half a dozen times I say, we should video record this to show your dad.. Being the proud, braggin' Mama that I am, I had to share with all of you as well.. :)

Just a reminder, make sure to pause the music, before you click on the video so you can hear Caleb talking.. :)


Untitled from Jen M on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty darn cute!!! And dare I say to smart for YOUR own good! HAAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete