Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Beginnings

So I haven't blogged in a while. Hope ya'll can understand. :) December was AMAZING. Dale surprised me with a GIRLS TRIP to Hawaii with one of my very close girlfriends, which was MUCH NEEDED and soooo very much appreciated.. Nov. and Dec. we had a lot of time just hangin' out as a family.. Even though the pain from loosing the baby comes in waves, and is still very raw at times, I give thanks.. Going through the last couple months has helped pull our family back together tighter than ever before. Don't get me wrong, I miss hanging out with friends, but at the same time I have SOOO been enjoying just being US. :) Well enough about all that.. This is a NEW YEAR with NEW BEGINNINGS!!! Yay! And one of my goals for this year is to write a blog every week... So here goes week one!

On a side note-
A local Coastie's Wife and AMAZING photographer is giving away a FREE photo shoot.
If you are local check out her site here-
http://www.simplybphotos.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment