Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yesterday...



I got a message from one of my sweet friends.. I truly believe that she was lead by the Holy Spirit to share with me a link to Molly Piper's blog yesterday and I have been pouring through her posts ever since. She speaks my heart. I think she speaks every mothers heart that has ever lost a child.

If you have a chance, go to her page.. To the right side of her blog you will see "Popular Blog Series" and under that you will see "How to Help Your Grieving Friend" She speaks my heart.. http://ow.ly/ZAOn

Some do not understand because they have never experienced the loss of a child, either in the womb or out. Some do not understand that you can not compare this type of loss, because we all grieve differently. Some say things that hurt you deeply that on any other day would have been just fine to say, but just not that day. That moment. In that way. Some do not understand why I am taking this so hard. But the reality is, I don't understand either. This is our 4Th loss. The others hurt but not like this. Not this deep. I saw a yoke sac turn into a bean and that bean turn into a small outline of a baby, I saw and heard a beating heart, and then no more.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. So sorry. This is a subject so close to home. We lost a dear daughter years ago and the pain is there no matter how "far along" you are. A mother's love is... well, it's a mother's love. And it is intense. Your feelings of grief and loss are familiar and I still have the ache that occasionally comes to visit. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete