Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Grams"


Dale's "Grams" passed away on Tuesday night at the youthful age of 96. She was an inspiring, feisty, card playin', old fashion, loving, beautiful woman who touched more lives than you or I could ever imagine.  Dale, Myself and the boys will be flying home this coming Sunday to show our respect for such a great life lived.  As the family plans all the details that come along with the passing of a loved one, please just lift them in your prayers that everything will go smoothly and that her friends and family are able to celebrate all the ways that she touched each of their lives. "Grams" knew the Lord and Dale and I both take comfort in seeing her again. 

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear of your Grams. Thank God she was a believer. Hope all will be well. How long are you going to be here? I still would love to get together. Just let me know your thoughts and plansand we will surely try to make it work. My Hubby will be doing his HOMEWORK anyway. We can meet anytime pretty much. So excited to meet. Hugs, Mica e-mail me and I will give you a call.

    ReplyDelete